Sivu 1 Yht. 1
Seksitreffit Seksikeskustelu Foorumin päävalikko  ~  Ryhmäseksi ja parinvaihto

Lähetä uusi viesti   Vastaa viestiin
Kirjoittaja Viesti
<  Ryhmäseksi ja parinvaihto  ~  Threesome or fivesome...or more
Gothica
LähetäLähetetty: 7.12.2007, 20:19  Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä
Halukas

Sorry for the english, I read finnish without a problem, speak it too...just can t write it without making a joke of myself. Rolling Eyes

My wife and I have had threesomes in the past, men and woman. Somehow they always kind of went wrong.... mostly in the emotional setcor of how one should have been. However, she would still like to do it, and so would I. Is this weird, or would it actually be easier if it would be a a "big" group of people all having sex , say even 10 maybe...??? Just take your pick and go Embarassed Laughing Anyone experience with bigger groups, AND, anyone interested? Woman and men

Ilkikurinen
LähetäLähetetty: 10.12.2007, 18:01  Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä
Hellyyden huipentuma

It would probably be fantastic to be able to participate in such a group session where everyone enjoys. However, more people brings more problems. How to ensure that no one will bring anything extra (STD s) with them? Condoms only apply to genital intercourse, and most do not like oral sex with condoms. Not to mention that the women might also like to have oral.

Taking a pick and just letting it go might also be a problem. Not everybody likes everybody. So there might easily be cases where A likes B, but B is not interested in A at all, but would instead want C, D and E, whereas they re more interested in A and F. Heh. So the choosing of the people for the group should be very careful, and I guess it would either take a lot of time or helluva lot of good luck.

I personally am very interested in such group enjoyments, but I suppose they re difficult to find. Another problem is the setting of such groups. For example I myself am a bi-male, who likes to be a bottom with men, but enjoys both "ordinary" or bottom (if the woman has a strapon, etc.) roles with women. And I even like transsexual people, and am a transperson myself. Most likely the others wouldn t have matching preferences in a big group.

So, there are some problems. Smile

ps. niinjoo, olisin tietty voinut kirjoittaa suomeksikin näköjään. Smile

Näytä edelliset viestit:   
Kaikki ajat ovat GMT + 3 tuntia

Näytä seuraava aihe
Näytä edellinen aihe
Sivu 1 Yht. 1
Seksitreffit Seksikeskustelu Foorumin päävalikko  ~  Ryhmäseksi ja parinvaihto

Lähetä uusi viesti   Vastaa viestiin

Siirry:  
Voit kirjoittaa uusia viestejä tässä foorumissa
Voit vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa